From: Andrew Lynch
Sent: May 11, 2011 8:16 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:191] S-100 Console IO boards are here!

Hi!  The S-100 Console IO PCBs have arrived!  Woo Hoo!

These are new boards which should help builders use VGA monitors and PS/2 keyboard as a local terminal on their S-100 systems.

More information is available at John’s S100computers.com website here:

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Console%20IO%20Board/Console%20IO%20Board.htm

The board is $20 plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!

There are plenty of PCBs so even if you weren’t on the waiting list there should be plenty to go around.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, I have some S-100 4MB SRAM boards, S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard interface boards, S-100 EPROM boards, and S-100 Serial IO boards left too in case you’d like to get some of those and save on shipping.