From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of lynchaj
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:02 AM
To: N8VEM-S100
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:439] S-100 buffered prototyping boards

Hi!  I ordered a batch of the S-100 buffered prototyping boards and
they will probably arrive Monday or Tuesday.

As usual, they are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US or $6 shipping
elsewhere.

The PCBs have not arrived quite yet although I did get a shipping
notice saying they were imminent.

Please let me know if you would like one or more of these PCBs.  There
are plenty so feel free to get as many as you would like.

There are still some left over S-100 Serial IO and S-100 EPROM boards
left so if you would like those this is a great opportunity to save
some on shipping.