Re: FW: S-100 EPROM/RAM board inquiry

I sent him an email as I have the RAM/ROM boards...

Ed

Hello Mark,

Your email to Andrew was forwarded to the N8VEM / S100 google group.
The EPROM/RAM board you referred to has been superseded by this board,
S100 Computers - RAM&PROM Card, which includes battery backup and other
improvements.

I am the group member currently distributing this board.  They are available
for $20 a board + $4 shipping for one board, $5 shipping for two (US addresses).
Payment is through Paypal.  My Paypal address is zipps...@gmail.com

The group’s board inventory page is here, The N8VEM Home Brew Computer Project / PCB Inventory,
and includes info on who to contact for various boards.

Let me know what you’d like to do.

Thanks,

Ed