Re: [N8VEM-S100:2631] S-100 Bus Extender V2 and reversed Q1 transistor

I have fit R14 (10k) and R15 (2k) and I'm using an LS04.
I couldn't test the board with TTL chips, but right now it recognizes correctly GND and +5v levels, and all the leds turn off when the probe is disconnected. Also, my Q1 is not reversed.
I'll write an update as soon as I'm able to test the probe against TTL-level signals and the system 2Mhz clock, which should produce more meaningful results.