Re: [N8VEM-S100:1533] OTish: Write Only Memory, Signetics 25120

What does it mean if I remember the original?

I guess I would have to check the datasheet to see if it requires
any special glue logic. A useful enhancement might be to add
a sense wire that would carry back a very small signal if you wrote
a pattern into the WOM that was different than what was already there.

Of course if the only way to read a bit from the WOM was to overwrite
it, you would have to rewrite the data after you destroyed it . I believe
that is the core technology required in this case.

Douglas :-) Goodall