RE: [N8VEM-S100:1214] S-100 board reorders

Hi John!  Thanks!  Well, the S-100 6502 V2 PCB is *still* finishing in the trace route optimizer.  It sure has taken its sweet time!

I’ll announce to the N8VEM-S100 list as soon as it finishes.  Thanks and have a happy holidays!

Andrew Lynch

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Monahan
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:01 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1214] S-100 board reorders

Andrew since it may be some time before we get enough interest for a full twenty 6502 CPU “Production”  S-100 boards could you get me 3 more “prototypes” (i.e. Advanced Circuit) boards. I want to flush out some to the holdovers I have here as ‘patched’ boards for the year. Leon if I remember may use one as well. If that’s all the is he can have one of my 3.

John

John Monahan Ph.D

e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org

Text:    mon...@txt.att.net