Re: [N8VEM-S100:4141] System Monitor PCB V 02

John & Todd,

Thanks to both of you; I hadn't thought to check the actual inventory page. D'uh.

I'll get in touch with Todd directly.

Regards,

Brian.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:56:48 PM UTC-4, Todd Goodman wrote:
Hi Brian,

I have them available.  $20 each.  You'll need a display mezzanine (you
can use the same ones as for the original board or I have those too.)

In general, the PCB inventory page is kept pretty much up to date:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

Thanks!

Todd

* Brian Marstella <br...@marstella.net> [140612 08:00]: