new here - just found this place

Hello All,
Thanks for the Add
I'm new to this group list - I just found it after all this time. I've been on the N8VEM email list all this time, but didn't know about this one. Glad to see a list devoted to the S-100 scene.

Long time S-100 gear head, since the 70s.  Just bought a set of new S-100 backplanes from Josh and Todd. Looking forward to gear up some more homebrew S-100 chassis -- just like the ol' days

And I'm getting back into making some new retro S-100 cards too -- never get tired of retro hardware - I'll keep you posted.
Dan