From: "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:40:17 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6340] Re: IMSAI 8080A CPU board help.

Todd,

Looks like you've found a bug in my RAM test routine. When it errors, it should report the location of the error, since it's only testing F000-FFFF, then it shouldn't report 042A. But since it is giving an error, and this doesn't happen on my board (I better recheck it tonight after work), then I would think there's something wrong with the RAM circuit. Perhaps their could be a problem with some types of RAM? Maybe even the CPU chip might be causing the trouble?

Well, time to run to work....

Cheers,
Josh